New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this will be my first year hunting with one i bought a 50 cal traditions pursuit lt break- opean in line in full camo 26 in barrel 1in 28 twist and a bushnell banner 1.5-4.5x32mm scope and i plan on sighting it in with 2 100gr pyrodex pellets t/c 180gr xtp sabots so lets have any and all help with what other things i will need or to do
i can't wait to shoot it later this week as i need to go to harrys again i got the wrong scope ring (need higher ones)thanks for any and all help

G

·
you will love hunting with the smokepole...and on those calm days when you fire and the smoke clears slowly, and your trying to see if your deer is hit makes it more exciting[up]

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i just got back from harrys with the right scope rings and mounted them and cleaned the gun now i'm ready for the range on sat/sunday to sight it in for monday nothing like waiting for the last minute but it took 3 trips to harrys to get all the things i needed

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good luck. I had problems getting my breech plug out and I have to sight it in again. Hoping nothing happened to it. I will miss the 1st 2 days.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I sighted it in and the plug seized. I am afraid I may have jozzled the scope trying to get it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts