New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Nov. I saw a nice big 4 pointer chasing 8 does in between the houses. I mean he was really chasing them... his nose was in their butts...and steam was coming out of his nose... he had only one thing on his mind.

Anyway... tonight... 2/13... I saw him again. Obviously he still had his horns... and he was with one doe.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
AR does work, but I didnt think that Mount Arlington Seasons glen was part of an AR zone?:confused:

Ive seen a piebald deer in there a few times. Too bad all them houses are there now...Ive also seen a pretty big 10 up in there. But that was about two years ago.

Are you out in any of the zones that are still open to bowhunting. I havent been out bowhunting in about 2 weeks.:(

Take care and have a good one---Matt:)

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct me if I am wrong...but Mt. Arlington is Zone 6. I hunt Zone 6, just not in Mt. Arlington.

Nope....I am done deer hunting this season. However, I am going to try to bag a couple of rabbits with JerseyJim Saturday morning.

Also... don't forget about spring gobbler. I am preparing for that now.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Ive seen a piebald deer in there a few times. Too bad all them houses are there now...Ive also seen a pretty big 10 up in there. But that was about two years ago.
I have seen the Pie Bald Deer back there Also. I hunted in that area before and did allot of ATV riding there and have seen the PieBald from rt80 also next to the boat yard.[up] I was looking back in the old post kinda cool to read some of the old ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts