·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy cow settle down mpent. Are you going for a record # of posts?:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
No where near a record. Jim beat me to it when he got back from summer vacation. Catching up from over the weekend.
I wanted to post more, but those threads were locked. Luknikk, check your email. You too mack.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you have had wayyyyy to much coffee!!:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Haven't had any since midnight. But had candy though.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I was bored again tonight, but the network went down. I didn't have enough time to post as many posts as I did the other night.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
12 hours

G

·
mpemt24: you like the graveyard shift? well if you do then you will have no problem getting it, if you come work for us

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
It's not that bad if something is going on. If nothing is happeneding than it sucks.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
i work 11-7, other than catching up with some sleep, it's great being home all day to fish or hunt.[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I don't know if I could ever do the graveyard shift. I'd most certainly fall asleep. If I had my preference, I'd love to work 2nd shift 3-11pm. You've got all morning for hunting, and yet be done with work early enough that if you wanted to go out you could. Plus, not working the morning would actually allow you do some work around the house during daylight hours. As it is now, I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. It sucks!

David

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
3-11 are worse than midnights in my opinion

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
email address is the same as my handle here. I forget what I titled it. It may be under beginer hunt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts