New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
i just got a thinking tag so i can think about getting a permit to ask if i can bait the mice in the garage and signed up for the course on trapping rodents to get my trapping permit..then get certified in peanut butter handling !!!

· Registered
269 Posts
I start with a big bait pile(peanut butter and birdseed)..i clear a couple of shooting lanes..i crack a cold beer and camo up...i load the quad with gear..(more beer and the blowgun)...ride around to the back of the house..then i begin the stalk...slowly entering the garage i slip behind the john deere..my heart pounds in my chest and i feel that burst of adrenaline and my hands shake as i watch the big bull mouse run the smaller ones off as he feasts on the bait pile...i can barely load the dart as i watch this trophy cl [no swearing please] monster licking the peanut butter then wrenching a fat sunflower seed from the pile and turns broadside...i send the dart behind his shoulder .... he goes two steps and piles up....i fire up the quad and drive around to the garage door and back in so i can hook him and drag him out..i think a nice head mount will look real good over the fireplace. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.