1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Call monster Quest they will find it.:D

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
When I was little kid I remember my cousins and brother going out to shoot some monkeys and lions when Jungle Habitat closed. I still don't know if they were b/s me or not....

·
Registered
292 Posts
While unlikely, it is entirely possible.

Last year a mountain lion was killed on a Connecticut highway. Initially it was thought to be an escapee from a private zoo. However, After an investigation it was determined that the cat migrated from out west. I believe it was linked to a western population through dna analysis. Interestingly enough, it's path was then pieced together based on trail cam pics from hunters who reported the lion in areas where lions were thought to have been extinct.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Was it at Valley View pub?

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
x2 while unlikely , very possible........... just like that cat that was killed in CT no way that was the first time a cat walked from south dakota to the east cost.....

as much as i hate to say it that CT mountain lion shut up a lot of people including myself...........

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.