New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys !
I wonder if some of you have this cam
Moultrie Game Spy A 5 Gen2 Low Glow 5 MP Infrared Trail Camera 4GB SD Card | eBay
Just want to get some feedbacks, I am looking for some affordable camera, I know I will get for what I pay but my main goal is just find and pattern deer, not
really interested is detailed pics or high quality ones. Just something that gives me enough information in order to know I am in the correct spot.
Price looks good considering it comes with a SD Card and free shipping
Any feedback?
Thank you

·
Registered
472 Posts
I've got one for a couple years now. Works well but it's no $200 camera. not exceptionally high quality photos but does exactly what I need it to do.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I own about a dozen of the moultrie trace cameras and like them a lot. I have not used the one you have listed. You can find cheap cams that work well just to gather inventory and direction of movement. I have a bunch of the simmons. I bought the 4packs from tractor supply for 100 bucks. I use them in new areas to check inventory on herd. This way if it walks it is 25 bucks gone. You can find the 4pk on ebay for the 100 bucks if you keep checking also. Or even cheaper on rare occassion.. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
[I own about a dozen of the moultrie trace cameras and like them a lot. I have not used the one you have listed. You can find cheap cams that work well just to gather inventory and direction of movement. I have a bunch of the simmons. I bought the 4packs from tractor supply for 100 bucks. I use them in new areas to check inventory on herd. This way if it walks it is 25 bucks gone. You can find the 4pk on ebay for the 100 bucks if you keep checking also. Or even cheaper on rare occassion.. Good luck in your search./QUOTE]

Looks like the scammer bot gotcha. This is a 5 year old post, he probably found one by now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts