New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked one up a month ago shot it the other day amazed at how light the recoil was on this 12 gauge , the ported barrel really makes a huge difference . comb kit arrived now just waiting on leupold 3x9 40MM along with two extra mags . then just swapping out trigger. cant wait to post 100 yard target pics.[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think you will be surprised by its accuracy. A solidly mounted, quality scope will make that an amazingly accurate gun. Mine shoots pretty much anything well. One hole groups at 100 yards are the norm. It's not pretty but I've lost count of the deer that have fallen to that gun.

You made a good choice. Good luck with it.

Reactions: hunterdan199

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just got my two extra mags in mail waiting on scope , so impressed just bid on another one on gunbroker. hey for the money hopefully the gun will rival a Tarhunt in accuracy and at a 25 percent of the price of a tar hunt. Like I have said before I own 8 slug guns just love to see the looks on guys faces at the range when a much cheaper gun shoots circles around theirs .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.