New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be doing the same but I might not get to it until deer season is over. I found my complete 395 trigger assy at a gun show. Have you found any info on what exactly need to be done to lighten the trigger up?

I love shooting the 695 but hate the trigger pull.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I read that thread form HuntingPA and all the other stuff I could find. I'll be getting to mine in a couple weeks or so,

I will say that no one should work on a trigger assy if they do not know the mechanics on how a trigger works and should find a qualified gunsmith to do the job for them.
I myself have reworked the triggers on both my Glocks, My Rem 870- Rem 700 and will take the triggers down on both my B-Mags.

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gun smith will be doing my trigger just ordered two extra magazines ecw pictatiny rail along with stock comb kit. Will pick up 395 trigger next week then drop off gun at gunsmith. Still have not decided what scope to top gun off with but leaning towards lelpold 3x9 40mm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still have not decided what scope to top gun off with but leaning towards leulpold 3x9 40mm
That's what I got pinned to mine, an VX-2 3/9/40 duplex reticle with leupold PRW low mounts sitting on ECW picatinny rail. I've been thinking of switching to a Leupold UltimateSlam but don't know how that would make anything any better. Zeroed @ 75yds with Lightfield Hybreds EXP's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.