Hunt the thick stuff and funnels. Deer will be moving this afternoon

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go to the spot we don't mention, just not on the weekends
now you tell me!!! [hihi]

the thick shit behind hibernia auto. or the power lines off upper hibernia road
funny thats what i did. hit the powerlines, kicked up two doe on the walk in. sat back in the water at end of ridge. Saw 3 bear 30 minutes before dark, mom and 2 cubs. I decided to pass on the bear for a couple reasons. 6 day is over for me, back to work. f**k

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
You have a bear permit and saw bears but decided not to[confused] If your not committed why buy the permit? I would like to see the bears thinned out Lol so you disappointed me:D I didn't apply for a permit because I would need some help dragging it out etc but perhaps I am formulating plans to overcome the barriers for next year. Were you time constrained late in the day?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, i rolled my ankle today,had to pick my son and didnt have my group with me to drag the big slob out. also, i dont shoot bear when they have cubs with them. Yes i do know that they will survive but its something i dont do. anyway, if it was the other day when i had 6 guys wit me i probably would have blasted her. oh, i also was driving a honda accord, wife had the truck. really i shouldnt have been in the woods today but i was enjoying the day in the woods and you never know when you see a monster buck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts