New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moore Deer Club of Tabernacle NJ will be having our 20th annual pig roast on Saturday September 12, 2009. I will be cooking the pig and there will also be baked beans, potato salad, other sides and some desserts. There will also be a raffle for a DU print,50/50 as well as a raffle for a cooler full of items that will be all be listed at the roast. The cooler has yet to be filled but will all be stuff donated to the club, hunting/fishing related. There will also be 2 sets of horseshoes and a couple sets of washers. Details below:

Cost-$20 all you can eat
Time-1pm - 7pm
Location- Moore Deer Club 62 Bozarthtown Road Tabernacle NJ
RAIN OR SHINE

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
bump[up]

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smurph is gettin in for free too, he won a free pair of tickets last year!! I know Zook will be there, but don't know about anyone else yet. It'll be here before I know it, I should try to get prepared. [drinking][drinking]

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
yeah he won the 2 freebies and i think is bringin my uncle ed, ill see them this weekend and see whats up...is this a stag thing or can i bring the wife?
he won a free pair of tickets last year!!
[up] i heard smurph won the tix and the 50/50[rofl] hopefully there wont be a foot of rain this year

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Isnt that opening day bow?
Hey don't you know this is a Gun Club and doesn't care about Bow season cause they're just a bunch of SLOB HUNTERS.........

Just kiddin' guys :D

Their Club is full of a lot of Great guys and I'm sure many will support their Club by attending their yearly picnic RIGHT AFTER THEIR MORNING BOW HUNT. :D

I'd be there except for the fact that it conflicts with my annual trip to Wildwood for BIKE WEEK.
60,000 Bikes. I'm already workin' on my SIGN for the ladies: "Show us your (well you know) "

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.