1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Absolutely!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i was told as a kid when you shoot an albino animal you release an indian spirit. and not a good indian either. scared me enough to not shoot. then again, im still scared of monkeys cuz of a story i was told as a child.. all i have to say, is dont shoot albinos, and watch out for monkeys when your in branchville

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Albinizem (probly misspelled it) is a resesive gene that is not a favorable one to have in the wild the fact the some states protect them is in my opinion only very wrong. To me it promotes a ginetic weakness
ever wounder why you don't see more of them? its because the are killed by predators in the firs few weeks of life for the most part. This buck has really beat the odds here! but now he is passing that defect on to his offspring. For me I'd shoot him in a heart beat if it was legal to do so.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Awsome, almost looks like hes on point? I know of a place in Pa. that sells them and saw it on e-bay. The indians have that beleif as noted. Two years ago I missed a pie ball doe and that was twice. The deer came to my stand every day for two weeks and was the werdest looking thing I ever saw and stoped at 40 yards as though it knew the distance. It looked like some one was walking through the woods with a white flag. The guest p [no swearing please] on an old property got it because he knew how bad I wanted that. Had I gotten it I was going to tan the hide and put it accross my coffe table.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
I here ya but to have a cruiser like that I'd have him full mounted. I'd shoot at him if it were legal. I wouldn't be able to resist.

·
Registered
440 Posts
If it were legal, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him. More impressive is the body size, he's gotta have a 30+ inch neck, and weigh about 220 or better. Awesome deer, I agree with the full mount, only way to go with an animal like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.