New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the 6-day opener treating everybody in the field?

Me... I'm working all week.[down]

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Nice, way to go Andy!

-d

-also working this week.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Sweet. Way to go Woj! Tracking should be cake today!

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I saw zero bears... and one lone deer walked passed me in the distance.

I saw zero guys. Only heard about 4 shots total. Zero flash lights.

Where the heck was every one? I planned my spot to be out of the way from everyone. Oh well..

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Rockaway IS "TERRIBLE" this year. I'll be back out by 1 hopefully the afternoon is better. Heard 2 shots thismorning,and they were way out in the distance.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
:( Everyone is at work beacause we live in NJ and cant afford to take a damn day off...I have a trade show starting this afternoon in NYC thru Wed..No shotgunning for me this season..Cant hunt until 12/16 MZ..SAw only two hunters (vehicles) while driving thru North Hunterdon on my way to work..

Congrats WOJ..Did you get him at your club or Lebanon Twp??

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
he guys. i'll post pics in a few. i got it at my club. it wasn't 150 lbs. tho. it's about 130-140.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
congrats Woj - out this morning - half rack came by at 7. Freind of mine killed a very big 12 pointer - 5 x 5 with stickers on each G2. will gross close to 150. I will try to get a pic of it

(littlelou - same guys that killed the 170 non typical)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I did not see anything today I heard them cross the river and run the other direction and my dad had 3 Doe's by him but other then that, there was 4 of us and the only one to see Deer was my dad the 3 Doe's. I was up in Zone 2 Lafeyette

·
Registered
154 Posts
Didn't see any this morning. Got called away in middle of hunt...nana is dying. Thought it would be in bad taste to continue.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.