·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear how its goin!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Zero bears 3 doe..lots of hunters in watershed..a little work..lunch..espresso then back in the tree!!:D;):p[cool][smirk][up]:)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
There will be very little Bears harvested this year because of the acorn crop. NJ Bears will only hibernate when there is no food or if they stuffed them selfs before winter to the point that they do not need to eat for the winter. There will be some still out there and they will be the ones to get cause they are the troublesome Bears the ones that live on Garbage and don't need to Hibernate cause of the plentiful food source they have of garbage in this state. Well good luck to all you guys out there trying for them.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I didnt see any but this afternoon should be good! All my baits are getting hammered......good luck!

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
according to Nj.com - two in Vernon. And a lot of numbskulls at Wayawanda.

·
Registered
344 Posts
4 of my friends went out Bear hunting this morning with 3 of them shooting bears. All of them are part of this site so you will hear the details from them.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking forward to some good bear hunt stories.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
From Jim Stabile

54 bears checked in as of 2:30, including one that dressed out at 606 lbs. from flat brook. kill was apparently not far from the pace of 123 taken first day in 2003, despite less bear permits. 500 to 700 cubs born annually, 28 home break-ins by bears and 20 attempted breaks in 2005 as of nov. 1. may get first-day bear totals(and maybe deer) around lunch time tuesday. anybody got an extra front paw they don't want?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
saw 3 bears 2 over 300#, dad had a shot at 60 yards but did not see that "LITTLE" Branch in front of the scope. Be at it again in the morning.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.