New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Looks Like Matty, Shawn and I will be heading out tomorrow morning. Hope one of us gets something, seems like any time we get together we come up empty handed!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am hoping to get at least a doe tomorrow, I need some more meat in the freezer!!!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Good luck everyone. i will be out tom too. hoping to get a doe for my uncle. Apparently the venison rationing program I have him on isnt good enough and he wants one for himself.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently the venison rationing program I have him on isnt good enough and he wants one for himself.
Thats funny, cause my Father just said to me over this weekend, that My grandfather was asking for some venison, So that is why I am hoping to get another doe.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, I'll be out, but I will be trading in the bow for a video camera all day. See if we cant get something on film for the website. [up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I hope this will be x-rated and not hunting related!
Oh you do, do you?!?!?!

I knew you were a pervert!:p:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Thanks. I didnt earn it or anything though, I just got Dragthor really drunk about a week ago, and convinced him it was for the best. I still dont think he knows Im a moderator.;):D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts