New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's gonna brave the wind tomorrow? If it isnt gusting as bad as today, then tomorrow afternoon i might try to get out, but by the looks of it the moon will still be full and the wind blowing hard [mad] [down] This sucks

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Hey you can't check in on Sunday for Monday. That's fortune telling.:D;) I'm going to work like I should have Saturday.[sad] Didn't make any money but saw a nice 'yote.[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am going to try the AM.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I think Im gonna get out in the am even though it is going to be windy....we'll see what happens. Being in the woods is better than doing nothing.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I'm going in the AM to Mendham and then going to try a new spot tomorrow aft. in Long Valley.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I don't think any thing can keep me out of the woods tomorrow. I just pick up my Quad today, and I will be trying it out somewere tomorrow. No more dragging for this old man:D[up]
Shot my second doe Saturday afternoon after passing up two bucks. Was I happy when I got to my truck and saw my friends waiting for me. All the way back I'm thinking, craps I have to drag that deer all by myself, be here till 9 pm.
Anyone needs a deer pulled out of the woods, my rates are real cheap:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
C'mon Eljefe...draggin those buggers out of the woods is what keeps you young!!! LOL;):D

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I'm heading out now . Going to try a stand in a small valley(not much wind) From 1- 4Pm then move to an acorn flat.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
went out this morning but didnt anything...im heading out this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THIS WIND SUCKS!!! [down] But I hate to not hunt on such a beautiful day, this morning on her way to work, my G/F called me and said she saw about 10+ deer, and that was at 7:00am. So I hope they will be out early looking for some FOOD!!! I WANT THE BIG BUCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
anyone hunting zone 5 or anywhere near rt 206 tues. and wants to meet up after the am. hunt for coffee or hunting stories, post here and maybe we can exchange cell#s to meet up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts