New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be out tomorrow. Anyone else hunting Monday.(10/10)Morning in Andover, Pm in Mendham.

B

·
0 Posts
I have to work, plus my hunting is on hold, my aunt who is like my 2nd mother is very very ill, and not sure how much time she has, so I have to stay with her on my days off....hunting will be there when this is over

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your Aunt. My prayers to you and family.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I also hope everything goes well BHC.
If my in-laws don't come to my house tomorrow night I may go in the afternoon.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Hey BHC I hope everything works out . Remember you can never say I love you enough ! Prayers sent [up]

I'll be out in the morning .

Don

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Ian, same place? What time?

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
BHC,
Sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope she gets better.

I'll be out tomorrow all day.

David

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
BHC I hope everything works out.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
BHC, prayers sent man! Keep your chin up!:)

Tomorrow all depends on the weather for me. Havent had a chance to get a look at it. Last I saw though, the high was stalled off the coast, preventing the low from passing us, and eventually another low was going to collide with it, and leave rain till about Friday morning. If thats the case, the week will be a wash out or hit and miss with scattered showers.[down]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Last I saw though, the high was stalled off the coast, preventing the low from passing us, and eventually another low was going to collide with it, and leave rain till about Friday morning. If thats the case, the week will be a wash out or hit and miss with scattered showers
Weather nerd:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
According to NOAA website is looks like it should be clear tomorrow. Trying to post the radar image, but I couldn't get it copied and pasted.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts