New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mohawk House in Sparta is a decent place (bar/restaurant). The wife & I just returned. On the way out we saw 3 nice bucks and 2 doe in Sparta before we got on Rt. 15.

[up][up]

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
luknikk--I agree..pub 199 is awsome...have been there many times..it is a great place to go and the prices are very good too...

max

·
11,226 Posts
I used to be a bouncer at 199....George the owner is a great guy...They did a great job setting up the outdoor room in the back! Some great looking mounts in there! The food is awesome as well![up]
Where is the Mohawk House??? Sounds like a place I would like to visit..

·
Registered
499 Posts
i knew george before he and his brother opened up 199, he was in my hunting club, foleys rod and gun club, we used to hold our meetings at the tamerak inn across from cranburry lake he is a great guy, back then it was hard to understand him, this was like 18 yrs ago. but he does have great clams and lobsters!!!

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to the Mohawk House last night with my wife. My wife got pissed at me because we were trying to "talk" but she could tell I was thinking about that big cemetery buck across the street. :D

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I lived on the Smith farm in 97, which is now the golf course. I ate of few steaks at the Mowhawk.

The now defunct archery shop, in Jefferson, was Accurate Archery then. Anybody know how Bob Duncan is doing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts