New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from today line..Because of the muddy conditions, I had to walk 3/4 mile to check the snare that held the coyote. So I didn't have the video camera with me...Wouldn't you know it...This is the third time I had to walk to check this part of the line and each time I caught a coyote and had to carry them nearly a mile.
I wish it was the mink I had to carry and the coyote that could be almost driven up to !!!!

Snared mink

The Coyote is in the freezer he is a nice one...I've got two guys interested in getting him mounted....At this point I'm not sure if the coyote will be wearing a MossyOak or a RealTree como hat ;) [hihi]

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Awesome day Mike. I'm down to just a couple set near work here for the next few days, so nice to see a great catch. How did the red look?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
That's awesome I have a spot loaded with coyote but I can't catch anyyy [wallmad] I sucks haha ow long do you leave your sets up usually? I think they sent me

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
"Patients Grasshoper"
[hihi][hihi]

thanks for the info ill leave my snares up for more than a couple days[hihi] just too anxiouss haha[up]

1 - 20 of 49 Posts