New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took cripple shot out today along with my buddie.... we got keith setup on the bait pile in his pop up blind and then i moved south about 75yds with my climber.... about 5 i started havin movement but my goal was to see a deer walk to keith and let him have a shot... deer walked around the area for awhile then as i was about to climb down out comes a big doe that was heading away from kieths direction so i figured why not..... well i did have the distance correct so i used my first pin and amied normal and figured if i missed it would be low not high and wounding and i missed but clean miss.... and to top it off i had to break the arrow beacuse it got stuck in a root.... but to me to beable to get keith out is much better then harvesting a deer.... just wanna see him get one

·
Registered
21,476 Posts
That awesome noodle, I wish I lived closer to some of you good southern guys so I could get a chance to hunt and hang out with ya's [up]

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paul its ok we get to do deer drives togther [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad] im hopin to bring my climber up and get a couple feet in the air and sit after the deer drive maybe we can get a couple of us togther and due a night hunt.... hopefully i can stay awake since i gotta leave here like 230 to make it there in time for sunris:De:D

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Thanks for taking Keith out Noodle [up]
Maybe next time he'll get one :)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Damn, I just seen this. As, I'm looking at what else is posted in zone 42.

Anyhow, I cannot thank you enough Joe for taking me. You guys couldn't more helpful.

As I always feel...A day out in the woods, without seeing anything, is always better then sitting at home wondering what if.

Hunting log (marked Oct 24):
3 hunts
0 deer

I posted my most recent outing Oct 25.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts