New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the first time in the past 9 years of driving by Cabelas on my way to and from VA to visit family, I finally had some money to spend and stopped in. It was complete lust and I was worse than a kid in a toy store [rofl]. Came out spending about $150., and that is only because they was closing soon, my son was hungry and getting grumpy.

I came out with a dozen arrow shafts (Easton xx75 gamegetters) a half a dozen NAP thunderheads,, a dozen practice tips and a Catfishing rod/reel combo.I wanted the Grim Reaper fixed blade broadheads but they didn't have any.

I also ordered several ammo cans from Ebay and a dozen Mantis eggs. Partially to give my son something to do/learn, and partially to control the mosquitos, stinkbugs, and ticks.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Did you have any $$ left to feed your son?[hihi] I would have told mine to deal with it and wait until you got home,9 years is a long time,food can wait.[rofl]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH another thing while on 78 going to Va i noticed a dead pheasant on the side of the road and futher down near the Pa state line on the right with the corn fields easily thousands of geese. I wasn't paying attention to exactly where I was due to the fact with me working so much I slept alot both going down and coming back. I felt bad but at the same time I did catch up on some much needed sleep!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah, you really held back. Spent $200+ on vacation in Maine over the summer with wife. Glad she was there, probably would have spent double if she wasn't. That place is the mans Toys-R-Us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.