New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a decent mid grade trail cam, the only thing its really got to have is the infa red site to tell you where the cam is going to take the pic. Looking to spend $60 to $120. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
thats probablt a dangerous place to put one, it will likely get run over..

also, you will probably need a fast trigger speed, get a cuddebck :)

I have had a lot of different trail cameras, some very expensive, others in the lower spectrum of price. I really lilkely the Moultrie M80; theyre small, work well and have pretty good battery life, and, they wont break the bank. This season, I had 11 cameras going, 8 were M80s or the more expensive version of the M80.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I know a thousand people hate and will never buy a Wildgame Innovations, but I bought one cause it was cheap....well cheaper then some of the others. I bought the N8 for a $100. I liked the first one so much that I just bought another one. Great pics, great vids, and great battery life.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...=11644115&cp=4406646.4413993.4414427.12112583

Of course I never owner owned a trail cam before, and this is my only one; but I really do like it.

And like the others above I heard great things about Moultrie. Check out their internet specials.

http://www.moultriefeeders.com/catalog.aspx?catid=moultriespecials

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I have a moutrie m80 and a wgi ir4 or 5 not sure lol. Had them both set up in the same tree and the m80 took twice as many pics. Plus better night pics. The m80 seems to have a little further sensor range. Both are decent cams for the money

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I just picked up two Moultrie M80 cameras I had them out in the yard they work very good. They picked up deer squirrels and cats. I had not had them in the real woods yet but I have read many good reviews on them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.