New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its been said, many times, many ways, but
..MERRY CHRISTMAS.....TO ALL OF NJH! (sorry, I got Christmas songs on the brain)

I know, I know, this is like the 50th post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, but I had to.:eek::)

Guys & gals, consider yourselves lucky. I wrote up a big mushy post, but rather than subject you all to that, I realized I could sum it up with this.

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST GROUP OF GUYS & GALS A GUY COULD KNOW. I LOVE this site, and I wish you all the merriest Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year.
I care about my NJH family so, stay safe and enjoy the holidays!!!---Matt:)

Oh and please dont shoot any of Santas reindeer. I heard Dasher is a 7X7 this year, quite tempting, but...just give him the carrots and back away. Please, its whats best for the children.:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Merry Christmas Matty.

wrote up a big mushy post, but rather than subject you all to that, I realized I could sum it up
Come on, let's hear it.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Amnesty tonight and tomorrow,
but MONDAY WILL BE A DIFFERENT STORY !!!!!!!!
Damn straight.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and a Safe, Prosperous and Happy New Year as well. Big Christmas wishes to Drag for creating a great place to hang out. Take a minute to remember those who serve and sacrifice for our Country as well as those who are trying but are less fortunate than we are.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone, and have a safe and prosperous New Year. I hope everyone gets what they wish for. Enjoy the kids in the morning.:D:D[up]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts