New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for a great year. February marks the 1 year anniversary of NewJerseyHunter.com.

I've made lots of new friends... and found some nice hunting & fishing spots.

At the risk of leaving someone out...

Thanks Matty for planning the NJH Summer Picnic. Thanks DSaint004 for planning the NJH Christmas party. Thanks El Jefe, VenisonEatr, and 35Whelan for using your boats for the NJH Flukeathons. Am I missing a boat? Thanks again to El Jefe for planning the NJH Striper trip (even if it was cancelled).

Thanks to the moderators.

Thanks to every member. Thanks to the guys who took me hunting or fishing them.

Thanks to Jim Stabile for writing about NJH in the newspaper.

Thanks for buying NJH gear. Thanks for donating money to ConserveNJBears.org! I foresee big things for ConserveNJBears.org in 2006.

Thanks nightstalker911 for sending me that custom NJH sweat shirt. Thanks for the flashlights 35Whelan. Thanks Double Lunger for working on my trail cam.

Thanks to DBuck, BowhunterCop, and luknikk for making me laugh when you weren't causing "trouble".

Thanks to everyone who handed out NJH business cards.

Special thanks to JerseyJim and wojto too. [up]

Oh.. and thanks to Mrs. Dragthor for putting up with my year-round outdoor activities.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
kris it has been a pleasure belonging to the site..youve done a great job and have given me something to be apart of...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Merry Christmas, Kris, and a big Thank You for starting this site.

It's been fun since the start, and it's getting better and BIGGER everyday!!!

It hasn't even been a year, yet, and it seems like I've known most of the guys and gals here forever.

Other than hunting, fishing, womanizing, and cooking/eating (I added this for Woj - beat him to the punch!!!) this site is my fifth greatest addiction.

Again, Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to you and "Mrs. Dragthor", and thanks for everything.

JT

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Thanks Kris for the great site and the Hunts and Fishing trips we went out on together. I had a great time and look forward to many more. May you and your family have a great holiday...[up]

G

·
It's been some year for all of us here on NJH. Wishing you all & your families HAPPINESS this holiday season, and may we all have a safe & successful 2006 season...GOB BLESS you all[up]

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. Great site Drag! The site not only provides plenty of knowledge but also a ton of laughs.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Merry Christams Kris! Since the day I went to the summer BBQ at Pequest and then joining the site I have a lot to be thankful for. You see without this site I would not have anywhere to share my passion for hunting and fishing. You see I have hunted alone for the last 5 years with the exception of Matt comeing up once in a while. When I have a great experience in the woods and try and share it with my wife, she has NO interest in it. With this site I look forward to coming home after a hunt and sharing the days hunt. I also can't wait to read about the adventures you all have in the woods.

Thanks for a great way to enjoy hunting even more than I already do. I consider this site a MAJOR Gift that keeps on giving[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
All right, its getting too mushy in here. Time to send death threats to BHC....:p:p:D:D

JUST KIDDING!!! Joe, Im sure you will find humor in this, if you dont. I apologize.:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone here! Thank you for setting this site up Kris! I can't really express enough gratitude. I have gained so much knowledge about the outdoors and hunting from this site and its members, met some really cool guys and had TONS of fun with my first year hunting! :)x10

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Kris,

I don't think there's a person on this site that cannot say how great this site is, and what a positive addition it is to our hunting/fishing/personal lives. Thank you and the mods for your fine efforts.

Merry Christmas all.

David

G

·
Matty I do fine that to be funny....I knew one you guys would lock that post, Im not here trying make problems, matter of fact I've been good:p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You have been good BHC! :) [up][up]

Merry Christmas to all!!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Kris, thanks for everything you have done for this site, and it was a pleasur hunting and fishing with you this year!!! Hopefully next year we can do more of the same and better sucess!!! Merry Xmas to all
i will be in PA til Monday so I wont be on!!!
Everyone be safe and have a great holiday!!!!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Merry Christmas to all... Thank You for the oppurtunity to share experiences, trials, and tribulations. May each and everyone of you have a blessed Christmas.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. And with the saw Jim's gonna get me for those deer antlers I'll be sure to cause more trouble:D:D:D:D And as long as I have guy's like Bhc in my corner there's no worrie's[up][up][up] Have a great holiday.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts