·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me to!![up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
DONT PLAY ANY HOLD'EM, AND IF YOU GIVE MY NAME OUT TO A PARK RANGER AGAIN WE GONNA TANGO
huh??[confused]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DONT PLAY ANY HOLD'EM, AND IF YOU GIVE MY NAME OUT TO A PARK RANGER AGAIN WE GONNA TANGO.
Tommy is that you?? :D

Oh for you guys that Don't know it is an inside Joke..!

·
Registered
348 Posts
TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, THE EXPO KICKS BUTT! TRY TO GET IN ON THE HOLD'EM GAME AND SIT AT SEANS TABLE! HA-HA. LOTS OF GREAT ATTRACTIONS TO SEE THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
do you just show up, or do you need a confirmation, cause i signed up and didnt get anything. Sean email me and tell me if your going[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tom The name is great!! Very Funny. Ian you can just show up but if they don't call you to play then you can't play. I think they do take soem wild cards at the Door though. Last year I did not get the call till a week before they were to have it. Tom I wish you could come out again Miss Ya Man..!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tom, Ian is IMB21

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
HEY TOM!!!!!! I just realized it was you, hows it going bud????? So they will call my house the week before to let me know???

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Been ok, going out Saturday for some action, hope to get something. I am trying to just drag Sean out, thats hard enough!! LOL

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going on Saturday but to Lafeyette

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.