New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt want to hijack Assumpink's thread about shooting....Anybody from the Middlesex Cty. area want to meet up on Thurday or Friday mornings to get a little practice in?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey i just put a new rest on my ross. Im going to need to shoot a little. where is the range at. Im from Milltown

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sorry I didnt have any coffee when i first read the post it says "Thursdays" (duh)[ko]
Im usaually go there after 2pm during the week days.

deadeyekev- do you know where "Fort Grumpy" the recycling place is? Is not far from there, next to the dog park and the new horse back riding place. I believe its called Julian L. Capik nature preserve and is on Bordertown Rd. in Sayerville.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Hey i just put a new rest on my ross. Im going to need to shoot a little. where is the range at. Im from Milltown

Bordentown ave. before the "S' turn where the horse park is. When's everyone going, I shoot there all the time

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to head out in about an hour or so. I work 6-2, Sat-Wed. Shoot me a pm anytime you guys are heading there and we can meet up.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
When you're up there, take a good look around! A Lot of the work was done by our UBNJ Middlesex County Reps Brian Pichalski and Wayne Bishop! They did a great job and i'm glad to see people are using the range! Have Fun!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It would be nice to get a couple of guys together for a range detail up there. There are small trees cut down,branches and trash piled up near the fence. I picked up as much as I could last time down there but it could use a little TLC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts