New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I killed a deer with them on the No limits Outdoors video.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Good performance heart shot.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Just like the Rage you have to aim a couple ribs back this head does not perform well on the shoulder. It gave me a great blood trail and the deer was down within 50 yards. 213lb dressed buck from bucks county PA

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
This head has had 3 different names over the past few years. First it was Called the Piston point. Then it was called the trophy ridge undertaker and most recently they are calling it the meat seeker. the new head for 09 is the two blade one. I liked this head much more than the Rage because the meat seaker stays closed in the quiver and the band that keeps the blades closed is of good quality and doesn't break like many of the other banded heads I've shot. good luck I hope you like em. This year I'm gonna try the Tekans from G5

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I bought them the first year out (Piston Point). They were the closest thing to what I was using ( Rocky Revolution- which is no longer manufactured). I am quite happy with there performance. I have shot 3 deer with them and recovered all 3. Two were within 50 yards.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
crimson talon[up] aim wherever you want(in vitals) this broadhead will punch right through the shoulder best broadhead ive ever used

·
Registered
59 Posts
my buddy shot two bucks last year with them and neither went 60 yards. very smart and simple desighn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.