New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i learned more about the meaning of the word tough. my 43 year old brother Kevin went in for his 3rd liver transplant in 10 years. he's not even close to being out of the woods yet but making it through the surgery alone was like a 10% chance. the toughness this man has shown all of my family and friends is nothing short of remarkable. if your near the ones you love today let them know you love them , and if you get a extra minute say a prayer for my big brother. he's the toughest guy i know.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i will absolutely say a prayer for him..he is a tough man it seems and he sounds like a fighter! hope for the best ! god bless.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Best of luck to your brother and family [up] Prayers going your way...

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Praying for your brother man. Hang in there and always keep Faith, Hope and Love in your heart[up][up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Kyle....I had no idea bro that your brother was going through such a difficult time. He, as well as the rest of you family, will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Kyle, prayers to you and your family. If you need anything just ask.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.