Nice. Good luck[up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Good luck Buddy let us know how you do~[up]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Doesn't Maryland rank like 12th in P&Y Typicals and have less than 150 all time entries in B&C? Good Luck RD but I don't think Maryland deserves the title Home of the Giants
wow way to rain on this guys parade! haha good luck out there lets see a bonehead!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
whoa whoa sensitive, im joking around jeez, but for real if i was headed out to hunt somewhere and some said
Maryland deserves the title Home of the Giants
[confusedagain] and as far as the feet washing goes, thats between you guys.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Sounds great good luck[up]

·
Registered
17,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sat from 2 on & only had baldies.. Man the woods are wet! I have never in my life seen the misquitos so bad. I walked in to check a trail camera & had 1000 on or around me. Thank god for the therma cell in the tree but getting dressed & walking to the stand were almost to much to bear.
Max you truely are a tool. You just can't grow up enough to keep debating in those few threads... Very sad... No where did I mention P&Y or B&C but if you you must... MD has had a 190+ deer every year for the last 5. This guy lived in Md & he is a gaint.

You would not know a fact if it bite you on the ass.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Yes Md has native sitkas. MD is one of the best places in the country right now to hunt pope and young and boone and crockett whitetails. The thing is there is not many outfitters. You need to pool your money together and get in on a lease.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
RDFhunter how did you do? What did you see? Here's a few of our No limits Outdoors MD team target bucks. Hows that for 4 P&Y whitetails walking past the same tree in a few day span.
Most will go in the 130-70 range.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.