New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after trying for several sesons to kill a good buck on film with my bow and the Mossy Oak cameras. This year we are going to try it here in New Jersey. As most that do film for production know it is not easy, especially when you only have a week or so toget it done.

So, I am very confident that this time around we will get a kill on film and hope to make it a good buck we have here in NJ. So, I am even more pumped up for opening day. I believe this would be one of if not the first deer hunt to be filmed by one of the major prouduction companies. Like I said, hope to get it done and show that New Jersey does offer some awesome whitetail hunting[up][up][up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know where a few are
I know you do. I just figured if someone wants to share that will give mine more time to grow[hihi][hihi][hihi][hihi][hihi]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I would just be happy with shooting a nice buck. If you try to film me hunting, all you would film when the big one comes strolling through, is me crappin the bed.[hihi][hihi]

One of these days I will cure my Buck Fever[wallmad]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.