New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matty was that you who got lit-up by MYK on ArcheryTalk?

He seemed a little over the top to me.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah thats me over there Bac's...you'll also find me at eders.

I wouldnt mind if he disagreed with proposed changes, but hes basically trying to tell those guys not to bother. I wasnt even giving specific changes, and he disagreed.

You probably know him better than I do, but it seems to me he really likes to be the voice of opposition.
Even on matters that would seem otherwise obvious.

I dont like to argue, so...I left it...

I know I dont know everything about making changes, but Ive proposed changes to both the PGC and NJDFW on several occasions, and both were very accepting of hearing ideas.

They want to hear what we think, our satisfaction produces licenses, which produce money, which pay their salaries. They also have the wildlife populations in mind because that links right back to the hunter satisfaction. Not to mention all the workers ive met from these divisions have animals at the top of their priorities. Its a circle of give and take...

But I dont have to explain that to you. YOu understand it all better than I do.:)

I just wanted all those guys throwing around ideas, to realize they do have a voice to be heard. You dont have to be a wildlife biologist to understand basic ideas, and present ideas.

Have a good one Bac's---Matt:)

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted all those guys throwing around ideas, to realize they do have a voice to be heard. You dont have to be a wildlife biologist to understand basic ideas, and present ideas.
Nothing wrong with that Matty.

As I said before, some are going to like your ideas, some aren't. You just have to keep on plugging away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts