New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Glad you're happy with the bow.:) I didnt do much really, adjusted the draw, set the cam synch, re-served the string, waxed the harness system, tuned the rest and nocking point etc, etc. You got the bill in the mail right? :p :D HAHAHAHA J/K!

So when can I come over and try out the new range? I might be over to the RRWMA range with Mike again on Friday, if you want to show up while you're supposed to be working, that would be cool.;) He got a new "no-peep", and Im kind of excited to get it setup.[up]

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I needed to move/adjust the site a little to the right. Other than that... I'm back to shooting with fingers baby!

Yeah, I know. August is a busy month (work, family, and bow).

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I know you're busy.

Im pretty busy too. I have a delivery route for items Ive sold in your classifieds.:D I have a car going to Trenton, a bow going to Pequest, a treestand to Vernon... Im telling you, they should make up some sort of delivery company where people drive around in big trucks, delivering the packages. They could wear brown suits, and drive big brown trucks, they could call it UPS or something like that. Someone should really look into it!:D

Heres what I picture the delivery people looking like.

IF THAT PIC IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, feel free to delete it, but know that I will be crying if it disapears!:p

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey, dont talk about my mother that way![mad]

Hahahahaa, oh that just ruined it....:(:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ummm....lets just forget that I posted that comment ok, or I will never be able to view that picture the same way again at least not in most states! I may have to move to West Va, if I get those feelings again!:p:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I might actually get something accomplished if I was banned for a day. Lets schedule the banning for next Wed. thats good for me....how 'bout you?:D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Drag no problem, I'm glad matty didn't post the pics of that girl and me in the those hay bails I gave you. that wouldnt of been right !!!!! NICE HOOTIN'[up][up] I mean SHOOTIN':D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
:D I posted those on another site.;)

heres a link//

http//www.Rednecksdoitinthehay/howmanyrednecksactuallyowncomputers/otherthanme/you?.com

:p:D

All in good fun![cool]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Bubba Joe's surver mus b down. I towld him to get a mule to tern the weel that maiks his elektrisity, but he insists on maiking his wife do it. Hope she didnt kalaps again, I hate when he beats her fer dat..it just aint right. Hoo am I to complane thow?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
OMG..! I will never use Fedex again. If my UPS delivery person looked like that I would never leave the house and just mail order everything I needed :)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Well Shawn, since that is Matty Mom, and her and I are gonna be hooking up alot, I will let you come over and join in on the fun!!!! Then we can send the pics and video to Matty for him to enjoy!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts