New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will you be able to help me finish setting up my bow on Thursday?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yes, I can. I'm just going through emails right now. So when I get to yours, I will get back to you incase you dont see this on here. Then its back to work

Seems I am quite popular...I have TONS of emails! I try to stay on top of them, but they get to be overwhelming. If you guys only knew what a jerk I really am, Id have half the amount of emails!!:p:D

Oh yeah, what time?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matty, I know what a jerk you are yet I still email you. I'll email you the time.
Then its back to work
I thought you didn't work.:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I work on occasion! Yesterday and today are those occasions. Money is tight, but with hunting season coming, I dont want a real full time job.

First its work here on the computer, then its off to do some manual labor for a few hours. Today is a BUSY DAY!

It may not seem like it with the time I spend on here, but Im always wheeling and dealing. Always busy, and theres always something thats making my hair go grey.:(

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe we should run a "Get Matty a Job Contest" here.
Matty, I may have one for you.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, I dash for cash, so let me know what you got Mike.:D[up]

Paul, I read your email, and I will get back to you, Im not going to refuse that offer so....I will iron out some details with you when I get around to it. Sounds really good!:)

Woj, if you are gonna run the contest, you have to limit the work to where it doesnt interfere with bowhunting. Dont think Im kidding either!:D I plan to quit my jobs as carefully as I can!

:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
you have to limit the work to where it doesnt interfere with bowhunting.
I knew guys who always quit their jobs at beginning of hunting season and then got another one after it was over.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matty, we may be looking for part timers that would lead to a full time position. Give me your resume if your interested.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Ok Mike, will do....Want me to bring it by on Thursday? Can I use you as a reference? Oh and make sure to tell them what a fine, upstanding gentleman I am! Or I wont help you fix your bow ya prick!:D (Now thats funny!)

Bumhunt, shoot me an email.

[email protected]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt, bring in on Thursday and I'll leave for the chief on Friday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts