New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if you want to join me on an early moring hunt Thursday and Friday 10/13 & 10/14

The normal locations or the new one? I would rather hunt the normal piece for obvious reasons.

Let me know as I can't get a signal to Mars today with the cloud cover.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
or me?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
HAHAHAHA......yeah getting in touch with me by phone is not easy. :D I'll try to call you later on...

Hows the weather looking for Thur./Fri. up that way?

Im not sure on the spot....but Im thinking the usual woodlot.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, I'm usually not a fair weather hunter but this is not RIGHT !!!!!, But we do need the rain.[down][down][down][down][down]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would invite people but the Mafia runs the show and I pay my Dues in more way's than one. It took me 4 years to get Matt in there and he had to kiss the ring on the guys finger and pledge his vows to Le Cosinostra! If you think I am kidding just ask Matt!

692 acre tree farmis worth it I guess[confused]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Its true.:eek:

I thought it was 680 acres though...you arent holding out the best 12 are ya? LOL:D

Dave, Friday is looking like we might be able to get out in the morning. Tomorrow looks like heavy rain all day.[down]

If it keeps raining like this, Im gonna have to break out the string tracker and make sure it doesnt effect the arrow flight out to about 25. Friggin rain.[down]

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
You tell the GUMBAS I want in if not I will have to send the boys from Elizabeth over. Just tell them, they will know. "Is our Thing" [cool]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It really is rediculous. Ever since "The Don" passed away last year it is very cut throat now. Before I had full run of the place with "The Don". Now I have to leave a "present" at the house everytime I step foot on the farm. Send up the boys from Elizibeth or Florida or wherever. They all know each other. They laugh at us country boys out chasing animals with bows. They just hit them with the Limo and go in and have Coffee and sandwiches while I am out trying to do it the hard way[smirk]

Matt I forget what it is...I guess 680 sounds right:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts