New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mathews switchback in excellant cond. 29"-70lb
g5 optics me sight 3 pin with floater
fuse satori 6 arrow quiver w/quick detach.
alpine archery mr3 stabilizer
whisker biscuit rest
braided leather sling
terranchula release
string leaches,limb savers
12 custom made easton axis nano 340's dipped and wrapped with 2" white and flo.green blazers.i just bought these arrows at the end of last seasonand paid $130 for the arrows alone.
plano piller lock case.
I wouldnt consider selling but i just had major elbow surgery.

$650 firm you will not be disappointed in this set up over $1200 invested.the only flaw is I broke the fiber optic on the 40yd pin at the end of last season a real easy $10 fix. any question please call 732-604-2190

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
That's a serious set up somebody better jump on this one![up]

·
Registered
226 Posts
I made my offer $300 Is all it's worth.

Cross bows are the thing for the new com'er

god help us!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I made you an offer take it or leave it. I was not trying to stamp on you I was just negotiating with you.
It's called horse trading! I guess i am just better at it then you

Regards

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Obviosly you dont know what good equiptment is. The bow stripped is worth more than what you offered.I would not sell it to somebody like you even for my asking price.keep shooting the junk you probably shoot or find some other sucker out there.And take your horse trading and stick it up your *%#

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well some one has his nickers in a twist.........

take a pill .......relax.........

If you learned how to shoot it yopu would not be selling it.......

It's worth 300 bucks it's used... now go and buy your cross bow like the rest of the losers.........

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well some one has his nickers in a twist.........

take a pill .......relax.........

If you learned how to shoot it you would not be selling it.......

It's worth 300 bucks it's used... now go and buy your cross bow like the rest of the losers.........

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Selling a used bow is like selling a used shoe so the
archery dealer told me.[confused]Once you shoot it it looses value.[hihi]Its like a computer once you buy it and take it home its obsolete.[lol]I have a bow graveyard with lots available.[hihi]

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Talk about a loser you come on to this site and trash somebody's post then call somebody a looser because of a very unfortunate accident and cannot physicaly use the bow anymore.I may never get to shoot a bow again. That is the reason for selling the bow.I never mentioned anything about a crossbow but just because somebody has a disability you think they are a loser for choosing to go to a crossbow to continue to enjoy their passion for hunting.Who is the real loser moonpool.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.