1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
you should PM assumpinkhunter about the reezen. He told me he picked it up a few weeks ago.
Buy far the Best bow I have ever owned. I guess they just get better evey year. Fast? Super fast[up][up]Quiet? Super Quiet[up] Forgiving and Smooth? Hell Yes...Get It I highly recommend[up][up]

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
There have been some issues/bad reviews with the reezen. I don't know if they are leaving the factory with an issue or if its in the set up but some of them have a lot of vibration and hand shock. There was a demo at a PA dealer that had those issues, nobody that shot it liked it so a customer brought his in to the shop because he loved it. After the dealer shot the customers bow he sent the demo back. There was a huge difference between the 2. If you get one that is set up right they seem to get good reviews. I've seen enough bad reports that I have to believe some of them are leaving the factory wit issues. Hopefully it will be or has been straightened out. Before you make your mind up on the reezen go shoot a few different models.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
i am a mathews shooter. i shoot 3 different types of bows. indoor. outdoor field and also 3d. i hate to say this but the new 2009 line up is poop. the drenalin/dren ld are good and also the dxt is good. for an all around hunting/3d bow i would check out the mathews prestige, absolutely awsome bow!!!!!! like i said, i shoot for mathews so dont repeat this but the hoyt alphamax 32 or 35 are awsome also,check them out,good luck

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I have a Reezen too and mine shoots better than Rollies. Oh wait that is because of the shooter[rofl]

·
Registered
538 Posts
my buddy(and njbowman) got the reezin and are shooting better than ever. its fast and quiet, and it is a mathews. i switched from bowtech to HOYT alphamax32 and it shoots awesome. but that reezin is a sweet bow

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Charlie, I am always looking for an excuse to upgrade as well and go down to Lancaster Archery several times a year to shoot everything. My last trip there was about a month ago and I shot a ton of stuff including the Reezon and the Monster. At the end of the day, while the bows were fast I could not justify moving away from my Switchback XT, which I have been shooting for at least 3-4 years now. I simply have not found anything out there that provides a better combination of smoothness, quietness, speed and overall shootability. A year or so ago I bought a new Vulcan that I torqued down to 83lbs. This was expected to push the SB to backup status. The Vulc is an amazing tackdriver and fast as hell but somewhere along the line it has made its way to being one of the backups.

I cant remember what youre shooting but if it is a SB, in my opinion its going to be tough for you to justify "upgrading"

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
my reezen is being built as we speak! I cant wait for it to be done. Targeteers is getting it all ready for the season

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
want to do it by july so I am asking you guys what do you think of the reezen
sam just bought one. I am sure he would let you shoot it but i wouldn't want to touch the bow with all the sticky hair products all over it. How does he shoot any deer? he must smell like a friggen hair salon[rofl]

don't overlook the hoyt alphamax. that was the bow i was going to buy this year but am just going to restring the old bow to save money.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.