New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this carver since its been sitting in a box the last year. i bought this new and used it to carve only 1 ugly ass wood duck. lost interest and put it in a box..so its basically new. it comes with the hanger,foot pedal, 3 kutzall cutting tools, and x-acto knife carving kit. $200

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
That duck looks pretty good[up] how hard was it to do?

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
With sanding tht is a great wood duck
Agreed. I have only done a couple but that has great shape and potential. Work the bill more with the tool and start sanding. Finish that one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nothing wrong with that duck.... it's just not finished... sand and burn in some feathers and people won't believe you did it.

Nice Job!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the positives on my duck...i was eager at first and dived into it full speed but lost steam towards the end, maybe one day I'll sand it and finish it. I even took a class once a week for a couple months in edgewater park but it was to far from home and couldn't fit it into my shift work schedule plus kids...LOL..that Carver was insanely good, forget his name though but very popular along the deleware river.
As far as selling it you are joking or serious, think I wanna keep it and maybe hand it down to my kids one day ..my grandpop was a legend on the deleware for skulling and did a little carving, but gave me his first Carver. Pretty special.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts