New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never hunted in manasquans wma but looking into giving it a try for fox at night. Anyone hunting it at night/had any luck? Probably going to give it a shot on the weekends after dark.

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
I did a daybreak and dawn sit there. All I saw was go carts, bike riders, and joggers.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
which side? try the other side of the river then

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I used to do decent there but this year has not been good.went there on a saturday night couple weeks ago and 2 wall cops were waiting for me at my pickup.but like i said i.used to do good there so u never know

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
I actually did both sides lol. Ramshorn side was worse. Tate the kids use that place as a party spot. That's probably why Wall PD was there. You should have thanked them for kicking the little bastards out lol.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Someone in a house saw me scanning the field with my redlight. They thought it was a lazer pointer and found it wierd being it was midnight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No luck last night there had something come In but my call died and nothing came in when I switched to the mouth calls but did have the cops at my truck when I parked. Had no problem they were just curious of what I was doing. I'll try it every once and awhile. Looks like some good spots back there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts