New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Looking for a member or two for a property in Blairstown. I have been Managing property for 25 years and this piece for 6 years and we have managed to grow many quality deer with 6 3.5+ year old using the farm regularly. We have great Food Plots, sanctuary ground, feeding program, mineral program etc. We have 25+ stands/blinds all prepared and in place, this is a turnkey approach to hunting, check in at the clubhouse and hunt. Very Limited Membership 8 hunters Max, rarely more then 2 members on the property at a given time. Buck harvest limited to 3.5 year old deer and older. we hunt Deer, Bear Turkey and Preditors. Work parties are encourged but not required, meeting are rare and brief.

If interested call me 973-632-3488.
Jim

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Hi All,
Looking for a member or two for a property in Blairstown. I have been Managing property for 25 years and this piece for 6 years and we have managed to grow many quality deer with 6 3.5+ year old using the farm regularly. We have great Food Plots, sanctuary ground, feeding program, mineral program etc. We have 25+ stands/blinds all prepared and in place, this is a turnkey approach to hunting, check in at the clubhouse and hunt. Very Limited Membership 8 hunters Max, rarely more then 2 members on the property at a given time. Buck harvest limited to 3.5 year old deer and older. we hunt Deer, Bear Turkey and Preditors. Work parties are encourged but not required, meeting are rare and brief.

If interested call me 973-632-3488.
Jim
25 stands? How many acres is this property?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts