New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never herd so much shooting their they must have had a good day i also heard plenty of geese honking over head anyone from here out at manasquon wma this morning

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Assunpink was pretty active also. I guess F&W put out plenty of birds. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving and don't forget a blessing to our military.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I went to sawmill for some ducks and ended up getting one teal,3 geese and we shot 2 other geese but could not find them in the thick reeds.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I hope you left some at Flatbrook. I think we are going to head up there Monday for some leftovers. We figure after today and Sat. there should be a bunch around.[up]

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry but i mean waterfowl .i was on the wrong side of the river this am all the small game shots where on the other side i did heard/see one [no swearing please] bird on my side i should have whent to the other side when i got their and no one else was their just my luck but i have gotten a few birds their in the past

·
Registered
388 Posts
I heard a TON of shooting right at the beginning of the day. There was a party of 4 guys/kids with 2 dogs, said they walked into the first field and flushed up like 10 birds. Every one of those guys got their limit today. I saw a few birds myself, didnt really get a good shot at one, so i walked away empty handed, but still a good day of hunting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts