New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A North Carolina man has been charged with first-degree rape after he advertised on Craigslist for a stranger to rape his unsuspecting wife while he watched.

The 25-year-old man, who was not named to protect the victim, allegedly used the online advertising service to recruit an intruder to come into his Kannapolis home and rape his wife using some type of scare tactic, according to the Associated Press.

Police said the attacker, armed with a knife, assaulted the woman while the couple’s two young children were in the house.

At first detectives believed the woman had been raped by someone who had broken into her home. But they found no sign of forced entry at the house and decided the husband’s statement did not add up.

They later determined the rapist had responded to at least two personal ads soliciting someone to have sex with the suspect’s wife. It was unclear if the attacker had been paid. Police are still trying to determine his identity.

The wife was treated at a hospital and later released.

Bubba’s gonna love this guy. Too bad his wife can’t watch.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
There are very twisted people out there. I would do anything to protect my wife and child and this guy advertised on craiglist to find someone to attack his wife with his children in the house .... The attacker couldn't have been to bright either.... WTF is right......

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
people are freakin sick in this world

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's sick. I can't imagine anyone even thinking of something like that. Where the hell do they find these people?
I dont know but they should be used as a target for patterning slugs..i cant beleive he put his wife at risk and especially his children of an armed intruder..on purpose

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.