New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
His wife, a 7 year old and a 5 month old. What a scumbag.

The guy apparently had a record based on the booking photo. Not sure what he was doing with a gun.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
It always makes me wonder why these people feel the need to take out innocent bystanders. If you're going to kill yourself, then do exactly that and don't kill anyone else cause you couldn't handle the stress of the real world. Either way a horrible story and I hope that kid can lead a somewhat normal life after something so traumatic.

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It always makes me wonder why these people feel the need to take out innocent bystanders. If you're going to kill yourself, then do exactly that and don't kill anyone else cause you couldn't handle the stress of the real world.
I agree they should only kill themselves. These people are extremely sick in the head. Mothers have killed their children in the past before killing themselves. It probably more had to do with the wife, rather than kill her and himself they justify killing the other family members by thinking they are not leaving them with the guilt. Its selfish.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
May god stand by the side of the surviving child.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
With quality parents like these, I thinking the 13yr old's lot in life has just improved. Sad that the other two innocent lives will never get the chance.

Records show the husband had been arrested twice in the county, for armed robbery and aggravated battery in 1994 and for driving under the influence in 1999. He was convicted of petit/retail theft in the first case and of driving under the influence in the second.

Wendy Bellar was arrested in March on suspicion of domestic battery.

According to an arrest affidavit, Troy Bellar accused his wife of hitting, punching and scratching him. He was uninjured and no motive was provided.

The report said the couple had been married for 10 years. The case was pending.

Lane said he never heard the couple arguing. He said he saw them sitting outside together Sunday evening, giving no indication that anything was wrong.

"Troy and Wendy were good, good neighbors," Lane said. "Fortunate to know them. Just an awful shock."

·
Registered
563 Posts
I can't understand what would make you want to kill your own kids..........wives,I understand[rofl]j/k...lol......but the thought of a 13 yr old kid running from his father who is firing a rifle at him....just kills me.........having a son,it makes me quiver at the thought of him running for cover......sickens me.My heart goes out to his family and his young son

·
Registered
449 Posts
mindless piece of shit, I hope the boy gets the help he needs. Say a prayer for him.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
With quality parents like these, I thinking the 13yr old's lot in life has just improved. Sad that the other two innocent lives will never get the chance.
[up]
It was his step mother who was killed, and his deranged father who sho himself. Somewhere out there he may still have a real mother who still loves him. Sad for the other children though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts