New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the hardest it's rained today. i can hear it hitting the roof at work.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
This sucks, cause I didnt hunt at all last week with staceys sister having her baby, now I only got out once this week. Maybe it will slow up enough so I can get out tommorro morning with you.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Just watched the weather, not looking good for tomorrow Woj. They are saying rain til tomorrow night!!! [mad] [down] Maybe next time

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man i get the rare day off and i won't be able to go hunting. i wish i had that check i'm waitting for and go to cabelas. that i wouldn't mind doing.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Let it rain tomorrow. Just can't rain Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
It makes perfect sense to me.
Work=Rain
Day Off=No rain

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
But, if you were gonna take off tomorrow, or if you already have off tomorrow, then WE don't want it to rain. NOW THAT MAKES SENSE LOL

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Ok, we both make sense.

·
Registered
282 Posts
man , i got up at 2:30 am. to go out today. just when i was about to leave, it starts flippin pourin outside. put everything down and went back to sleep.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man , i got up at 2:30 am. to go out today. just when i was about to leave, it starts flippin pourin outside. put everything down and went back to sleep.
now that really sucks when that happens.

i was on the way to work and stopped at a deli this morning and saw 2 guys there going out today. that was nuts. i bet they didn't stay long. i did give them each njh cards tho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts