New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its pretty hot out there still and the 10th is right around the corner. Plus the mosquitoes are brutal..I'm sure I'llbe out there opening day but some times I wish zone 13 opener was still first Saturday in October.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yea right...

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
got home from filling up the feeder and putting some more clover seed down. I can't wait until september 10 heat or not. Deer are devouring the corn and digging craters at the mineral holes I made.

This may be my season for my first deer.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I cant wait myself i have been getting a good amount of nice bucks on the trail cam and a ton of does.
I finally got pictures of the bear that is around the area and i must say i never really have cared about them in the past but i admit i think i will be a little nervous walking to my stand that first morning.

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
this morning was low 50s! I could see my breath when I went outside... YAY!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
This post is still going strong after 8 years!!!

Reactions: JD_H

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
this morning was low 50s! I could see my breath when I went outside... YAY!
im not sure what the weather was back 8years when this guy posted this lol your funny man[up] and not because of this ur just a funny dude [smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Do you find it necessary to post in every thread you see, Even ones that are 8 years old [ko]

Reactions: JD_H
1 - 13 of 13 Posts