New Jersey Hunters banner

Man I am so sick of painting.

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  leftbow 
#1 ·
It seems my honeydo list never gets any shorter I finish painting one room the wife adds 2 more. Then I get the "Gee honey I think this room would look great with a chair rail".I'm gonna have to put my foot down and give her a peice of my mind. Just as soon as she leaves and I'm sure she cant hear me.:D

Its really all good because this bow season my wife is going to become a hunters widow.

#3 ·
mine is just starting. i have my third child due in september so i have all this work to do. i'm losing my office now for a nursery. So today i went to lowes and bought a attic ladder. i need to use my attic. so i 'm going to open the ceiling on the second floor. i'm putting in the attic ladder and putting down a floor.

next, i need to finish my basement. right now it's cinder block and concrete. i need to totally finish the basement and move my office down there plus make a play room. i need to move alot of the crap from the basement in the attic.

then i need to paint and put down new carpet in my old office for the new nursery.

i need this all done by september 19th. i'm a computer guy so this will all be a learning experiance.

#6 ·
i need it. i gotta figure out how to put up this attic ladder. i need to cut through beams in the attic. i'm guessing 2x8 or is it 2x6? you ask me about computers/servers or hunting and fishing i have answers. you ask me about building or working on homes and cars you got me. :D

not my thing.

#7 ·
well its good to see I'm not the only one with a honeydo list as long as my arm.
Just make sure you get everything done by bow season.

woj I can do some work around the house but cars? Forget it. I think I would be better at open heart surgery.

#10 ·
I owned a house long before I got married. I had lots of projects that would take alot longer than needed cause I would work on them at my pace. If a day came up where I just wanted to go spend some time in the woods or fishing or whatever I could just drop whatever I was doing and go. Now, being married and owning a new house with my wife is a whole new ballgame.lol I'm am on the clock per say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.