New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like hunters have been signing up here like crazy latelty. the numbers have been rising steadily.[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
I've noticed that too. All these new signees will just keep making this place even better than it already is. But then again, is that possible???

David

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
This is the best site for the numbers of folks who live up here in north jersey and hell I've been fortunet enough to meet a buch of you and been able to hunt with some of you and It's been great!!:D:D[up][up]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and hell I've been fortunet enough to meet a buch of you and been able to hunt with some of you and It's been great!!
speak for yourself...lol just busting ya ghostbear.

we had a great hunt that day. glad to have met ya and help you get that doe.[up]

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
I think I'd prefer to live up in Northern NJ, especially NW. Beautiful country up there, and much better hunting and fly fishing. Problem is no work (IT/software development), other than NYC which I refuse to commute to! :D Wait til they throw the Cabela's up there in East Rutherford...mark me down for NEVER VISITING that place!

Beyond all that NJ is way too expensive to live in. I've been trying to figure out where I want to go for a few years now and can't seem to find a place I'm all gung ho about. Ah eventually, until then I'll keep on hunting NJ as hard as is it at times! :)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i live in hunterdon county and travel to bergen for work. i'm in IT industry.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Hell I may go work for Cabela"s !!! but my wife is afraid I'll never bring home a paycheck!! (I'll have one of those and one of those and ooo ooo can't forget that!!)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Network Engineer, school district in bergen county, i travel 140 miles a day for work.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Ghostbear,

It's funny how that happens isn't it? I took my g/f with my to the Cabelas in PA. The whole time she kept looking at me like, don't you have anything you need? I said yes, but these things I want!!! :D

David

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
:D:D But honey I need these things to go hunting? (wife) you need 5 lock on tree stands to go hunting?
(me) well duh I don't sit the same spots every time? I need to move around[smirk]. I love her but she doesn't get it some times[smirk]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
But honey I need these things to go hunting? (wife) you need 5 lock on tree stands to go hunting?
(me) well duh I don't sit the same spots every time? I need to move around. I love but she doesn't get it some times
LOL. I have about 50 portable stands, mostly lock-ons and a ladder. My wife was confused..."why do you need so many stands when you only have one A$$?" I told her about the moving to different trees thing, so she bought me a new summit climber! [up]:D
Now SHE gets it! [up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.