New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that annoying Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper commercial whith that damn song that gets into your head then you can't get it out? Well, here it is in it's entirety. This way, you know all the words!!! Not that there are any.........

Mahnamahna

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so what are you saying Bacs, you don't like it?
It's now my favorite Muppets bit.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
BACS - You just ruined my day with this post !!!....DAMNED song is stuck in my head now !!!!...Thanks a lot!!! ;)[smirk]

But, I'd rather have that song stuck in my head than one of imb21's lures!!!! :D[smirk][up]

Sorry imb21 - I couldn't let that one go!!!! LMAO

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
"Mahnamahna" is STILL running through my head EVERY damned day because of this post!!!![sad]

O.K. Woj - I'll beat you to the punch.....Yeah, there may be too many "wild spaces and open places" in my head !!!!...I'll most likely be included as a place to visit in NJ F&W's next update/publishing of "NJ Wild Places and Open Spaces" Map/Brochure!!!!! LMAO :D[smirk]

I think I'm gonna see a "shrink" over this Mahnamahna Syndrome that I'm suffering from.... :D[smirk]

DAMN I REALLY HATE THAT SONG!!!![mad]:D

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Therapy sessions have not worked, so if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!!! :D

mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna mahnamahna :D[smirk]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts