New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are amazing. you have joined here on 25 Aug 2005 10:41 PM and already have 577 posts![up]

I thought i posted alot and i've been here since day 2 and the 6th person to sign up and you will be passing everyone here in posts in no time.

You need to get out more!

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah your right !!!! I think I was #7 to join up, this kid will p [no swearing please] us all off

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Mack, buddy, you need to back away from the computer and go out and hunt or something. :p

David

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wonder how he is doing in school. i bet this site hasn't been doing good for him. he is on here all night and during the day from school. lol

i'd be the same way if it was me and i was his age too. but there wasn't any pc's in school when i graduated.

B

·
0 Posts
Mack, make sure your school work and family comes 1st, at your age don't worry about hunting, hunting will be here for you when your done with school. Summer time you can fish all you want. I remember when I was in school, wanted to hunt, but parents said school work 1st and better get good grades, well I did what they wanted. At 10 got my 1st shotgun Ithaca 20ga, at 14 got a Ithaca 12ga. at 16 got a .30-06 Sako, and they would let me call off and go hunting on opening day of shotgun deer

·
Registered
201 Posts
yep, although I never had the opportunity to hunt..lived on military bases overseas most my young life and my dad was never really the hunter.. I absolutely agree with how it worked out with BHC...you pay to play.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
you pay to play.
I do that now and I'm married.
Mack says he lives on this site. He isn't kidding. Jim first told me about this site in February. Don't know what number I was, but sure it was in the first 10. Mack is kicking my butt.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you are number 4 i think mpemt. jim is 3, i am 6, it's between you and venisoneatr for 4 and 5.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know what's kinda funny? Mack didn't even post on this thread. lol

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
you know what's kinda funny? Mack didn't even post on this thread. lol
I was thinking the same thing. I think I'll finally hit the 1000 mark today though.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Hey, I'm working today. As long as the rain doesn;t get too bad, I shouldn't be busy.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
hey guys! i just found this thread now! yea im pretty much a hermit! this website is addicting for me! all day and night i think about hunting! my life revolves around hunting. you can ask my brother (user name is macksbro) how much i talk and think about hunting at home. dont worry about school guys! i do my homework at my computer desk when im on the site. im managing an A or a B in every class. i dont study for tests or anything. i never have and i never will, so you dont have to worry about me!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Good job Mack.....keep the grades up and keep hunting..

Life is about a happy balance of fun and work, as long as you can keep them both in check, you will have a good life. In my opinion anyway![up]
:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts