New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I'm cooking right now. barbeque marinated venison tenderloins pan seared in salted butter with homemade new orleans dirty rice with sweet venison sausage. This is gonna be an awesome game as much as i like watching lsu i think i'm going with the underdog here and rooting for Alabama

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
edit

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Crimson Tide!!!!

The line opened up LSU -2.5 now its Bama -2

Thats a 4.5 point swing!!!!! You rarely see this occur these days.... Alot of action on this game.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
bama played outstanding.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I've got a family in my neighborhood from Louisiana. All year long they have flapped their jaws and nauseated the neighborhood. They made their kids wear LSU garb to school today. I've sat quietly all year and so have the neighbors. Told them early on boasting and bragging comes back to bight you nine out of 10 times. It should be a fun week. Sorry have to run I have to wash the crying towels for them and get a bucket ready for the excuses.
[rofl]

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
This Bama defense may be one of the best College 'D's ever. They are unbelieveable. Couple that with the fact that LSU has zero offense and no QB and this was a mismatch from the start.....If Bama didn't miss THREE field goals the first time, LSU wouldn't have won that one either. They were over-matched. As an aside - Saban completely outcoached loudmouth Les Miles.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Bama played an awesome game! Now it's college hoops, NFL and the NHL... NBA sucks!

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I enjoyed the game, I was rooting for BAMA, I got to meet almost the whole team this past weekend as I was in New Orleans, talked to Trent Richardson three times, got to shake his hand, it was pretty cool...he wouldnt take a picture with me however bc he said if I take one with you I would have to take one with everyone...guess I understand that tho...seems like a great guy tho

1 - 20 of 26 Posts