New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Rose went into labor Sunday afternoon and after 16 hours she started having her pups. It took her 8 hours to have 5 pups. She had a long labor and delivery, but all went well. She had 2 females and 3 males all healthy in appearance and beautiful. Last night I was looking forward to a good night sleep after missing the night before, but Fern decided to have her pups 3 days early and went into labor just as we had decided to go to bed. At 5 am she had her first pup about 8 hours later she ended up with 10. 3 females and 7 males. All the pups and both Moms are doing just great. Mike will be in charge tomorrow and then I have a week of vacation to watch over them. We feel very blessed this evening.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
wow... 10 puppies! congrats JSD [up] must seem like Christmas in July :) hope everyone stays healthy [up]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Congratulations to both Mommies and to you as well [up] :D

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
congrats! great lookin pups! [cool][up][up]

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone, we sure are happy with these two litters. Double the work, but double the fun as well. All these pups are sold. I just wanted to share our joy and show you the puppy pictures.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Congrats. Is that normal for it to take 8 hours or so? Always thought once the first one was out the others just followed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts