New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed a LOT of new names in the hunters online. We are up to 317 members, but we still only hear from a lot of the regulars.[confused]

Any new guys want to introduce themselves? No need to be shy! We dont bite.... I'll go first.

Hi, My name is Matt, and Ive had a hunting problem for about 15 years now. I first started when I was 10, picked up a bow, and havent been able to put it down since. It effects everyone around me because if Im not out in a treestand, Im shooting my bow...Money gets spent on bowhunting quite often, and its hard to make ends meet with this addiction. It takes a toll on my body as well...Of course I realize the first step in curing myself, is admitting I have a problem.

So I am MATT, and I HAVE A BOWHUNTING PROBLEM!:p:D

Lets hear from the newbies! Howd you find us, and what type of hunting gets your blood pumping?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hi my name is Ian, and I have a problem....I like to hook people in the head, as well as HUNT HUNT HUNT!!!! Someone help me :D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
My name is Sean and I have a problem with being hooked in the Head. I also hate summers cause they interfere with my hunting season.[up]

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
I'm Sal and I don't have a hunting problem.... Hunting season starts, I hunt no problem.... hunting season stops, I hybernate till next season, No problem....

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hunting season starts, I hunt no problem.... hunting season stops, I hybernate till next season, No problem....
I dont have a problem either, hunting season stops, and I start fishing!!!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi!! My name is Tony, I have two purposes in life fishing and hunting. That is why I don't work. Do you all think I might have a problem.[confused]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Hi!! My name is Tony, I have two purposes in life fishing and hunting. That is why I don't work. Do you all think I might have a problem.
How in the world do you hunt and fish without working, its expensive.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are too much!:D

ElJefe, I work very hard at NOT working, so that I can HUNT as often as possible.

Just curious, but does anyone else ever feel guilty when you're out hunting/enjoying yourself, while other suckers..err...I mean...people are working? I know I do, but then I usually forget that Im feeling guilty, because Im too busy ENJOYING myself so much!:D[up]

Hunting, GOTTA LOVE IT!

Still havent heard from any new guys yet though. We KNOW you are OUT there! When I posted this, there were at least three names Id never heard of listed online! Shame on you for not sharing at our Hunters Anonymous Meeting!:p

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
You know me by now.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
My name is Great White Hunter, the alter ego of Ian. I call off of work all the time, and I leave early to hunt. I get my money from panhandling, and I live in the woods. I wish to be as good as Matty one day!! He is my IDOL!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not to be idolized Great white hunter! I am to be looked upon as an example! For if you turn out like me, you will own much hunting equipment, but little money. Sqwaus (women) will not be able to put up with your childish ways, and you will see family rarely, if at all during the months of winter moons.

Taking off early from work is fun, but bosses tire of this quickly, soon giving you the pink slip. This slip is helpful for time to hunt, but not for paying cabelas credit cards!

When calling in for personal days, forget not, that family members can only p [no swearing please] away once.

Ok, enough of the Indian speech...:D Must go now, blanket burning!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am beginning to worry about him? And to think I am going to be out in the woods with him. MOMMY! [sad]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, Hkdon, My advice to you is! LOTS OF BOTTOM LAYERS. Also, coveralls and overalls are harder to get off than pants. WEAR THEM!!!! If you hear fiddles playing RUN!

HAHAHAHA

Just kidding. I know what Ian meant! And I loo..Lov...Like you too!:D I aint saying it!:p

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I was on my best behavior on the fluke trip, I didnt want to hurt anyone else, LOL

Matty your gonna have to repost this cause we turned it into our own personal playground!!! :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts